Monday, April 4, 2022

Crumbl Cookies review #3: Gingerbread

Crumbl Cookies: Gingerbread - December 11, 2021 
I clearly remember getting this cookie as I was making a 4-hour drive to an in-person work offsite and there just happened to be a Crumbl at the very convenient halfway point 2 hours into the drive. Gotta take a Crumbl, I mean bathroom break, right? 
It was December so one of the specialty flavors was, appropriately enough, the gingerbread cookie. If memory serves, this was topped with a cream cheese frosting. It was freaking delicious, frosting and all. I'm not normally a big gingerbread or ginger molasses cookie fan as I find the molasses flavor too strong. But this was flavored just right, not too overpowering and not bland. It was also baked to perfection so that, when warm, it wasn't too mushy or underbaked. This one definitely goes into the "get again when it's on the menu" category.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love gingerbread -- I hop this flavor comes back soon! The little gingerbread men sprinkles are also a nice touch. My local Crumbl is relatively new, so there are a ton of flavors I haven't tried yet. Really enjoying your review posts so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I figure I had to do something with all the Crumbl cookie pictures I took, lol. Plus I want to remember how I felt about each one so I know whether to go back for it or not when it comes around again :). The gingerbread one is a keeper. I hope they don’t wait until December to offer it again.

      Delete