2 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 bag mini-size chocolate-covered caramel nougat candy bar pieces (e.g. Snickers), unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Position oven rack in middle of oven. Set aside an ungreased cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl place half of the cake mix along with the eggs and oil. Blend with an electric mixer set on medium-high speed 1-2 minutes, until blended. Stir in the remaining cake mix until all dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Cut candy bars in half to create square-shaped pieces. Shape dough into 1 ½ inch balls. Place a candy bar half into the center of a ball of dough, shaping the dough around the candy to cover completely.
4. Place dough balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 9-11 minutes or until dough is just set. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.