1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3.4-ounce box instant vanilla pudding
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
16 Oreos, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix to combine.
- Add dry pudding mix and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips, white chocolate and Oreo pieces.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until center is set and toothpick inserted near center comes out with a few moist crumbs, not raw batter. Cool completely before cutting.