2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla
4 teaspoons baking powder
6 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together until combined and creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs; beat until incorporated.
- Add baking powder and mix.
- Add flour, 2 cups at a time, beating until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Roll dough into even layer, 3/8" thick. Cut shapes with cutter cutter and evenly space on prepared baking sheets. Bake for 6-8 minutes, depending on the size of the cookie. Do not overbake,