2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons butter, melted
4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Tarragon or parsley (I used tarragon)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place garlic, oil, butter, salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a ziploc bag and mix well.
- Add sweet potato cubes and shake until well coated.
- Place cubes onto cookie sheet in single, even layer. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve warm and sprinkled with dried parsley if desired.