|My ramekin runneth over - oops|
3 tablespoons sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar mixed with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugar until light colored. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cream of tartar and salt. Add to the butter-sugar mixture and beat until just combined.
- Press dough into a 6-inch cast iron skillet and top with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until edges are set and middle no longer looks raw. Serve warm with ice cream.