1 medium onion, chopped
2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
Rosemary, to taste
Roasted garlic, to taste, optional
- Preheat over to 425 degrees F.
- Brown onions and sausage in a cast iron skillet. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium high, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and sweet potatoes. Stir occasionally until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Cover skillet with a lid while cooking.
- Once sweet potatoes are tender, add sausage and onions to the cast iron skillet. and stir together.
- Crack four eggs over sweet potato hash. Place cast iron skillet in oven and cook 10-15 minutes until eggs are set.