3 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cut sweet potatoes into thick discs, skins on. Place in large pot of salted water. Bring to boil, covered for 20-25 minutes or until just fork-tender. Drain.
- Preheat oven to broil, high heat setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange sweet potatoes in single layer and lightly press with fork.
- Mix butter, garlic powder and parsley. Brush each sweet potato generously with mixture until evenly divided among the pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil until they are golden and crispy, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted.