Thursday, April 14, 2022

Crumbl Cookies review #11 - Sea Salt Toffee and Gold Coin Vanilla Sugar

Crumbl Cookies: Sea Salt Toffee and Gold Coin Vanilla Sugar - March 18, 2022
The Gold Coin Vanilla Sugar is literally their vanilla sugar cookie with a chocolate gold coin on top. That's fine with me as I love their Vanilla Sugar and I wasn't interested in more than 1 other flavor in this week's lineup so I was glad to get the vanilla sugar again.
The other cookie I wanted to try was this sea salt toffee. It was pretty good as well, especially eaten warm while some of the toffee was still melty and soft. Even at room temperature it was good. I liked it mostly because it seemed like their regular milk chocolate chip, just with toffee pieces and sea salt added. A good cookie although now that I've tried it, I don't need to have it again if there are other flavors I want to try the next time it comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment