Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Crumbl Cookies review #36 - Oreo Birthday Cake

Crumbl Cookies review #35 - Oreo Birthday Cake
The more Crumbl cookies I try, logically, the fewer flavors there are left that are new to me. Or at least the fewer flavors there are that I want to try. Case in point for this week. I'd already had the Caramel Shortbread and while I hadn't tried the Cinnamon Roll before, I had had the Maple Cinnamon Roll and thought it would be too similar so I didn't "need" to get it. Pass on the peanut butter ones and Cotton Candy sounded too sweet for me.
But I did want to try the Oreo Birthday Cake as the Oreo-based cookies are the only chocolate cookies I like from Crumbl for the most part.

This one didn't disappoint either. Good texture and flavor, not too overwhelmingly chocolaty or rich. 
The frosting was a bit heavy though and there was too much of it so I did the usual scraping off of more than half the frosting and enjoyed the cookie. Crumbl's Chocolate Cookie featuring Oreos is still my favorite chocolate/Oreo-based cookie though, partly because that one doesn't have sprinkles. But both cookie bases are excellent.



No comments:

Post a Comment