Friday, January 12, 2024

Crumbl Cookies review #64: Confetti Milkshake

Crumbl Cookies review #64: Confetti Milkshake - visited January 6, 2024
I went back to Crumbl a few days after I got the Lemon Mallow Sandwich test cookie and yes, indeed got a 6-pack. But before anyone gets all judgy, I was going to my first quilting class and wanted to bring some treats. I initially meant to bake my own cookies to bring but alas, discovered at the last minute that I didn't have one of the special quilting tools the instructor had asked us to bring and I had to hotfoot it to the local quilting supply store the morning of the class. That took up my baking time; hence the fallback to get a 6-pack at Crumbl for the 9 people coming to class. 

Display picture was from when I went to get the lemon mallow tester

Not knowing who liked what, I got one of each flavor of the week. I've blogged about most of them before so the link to the review is in each cookie's caption.
Mallow Sandwich ft Oreo

Skillet Cookie

Milk Chocolate

Blueberry Muffin
Except for Blueberry Muffin. I know I've had this before but apparently didn't write about it like I thought I had. I did not try it again, thinking I didn't need to for my blog, but I was wrong. Oops. I'm not a blueberries-in-my-cookies fan so I didn't love this one, hence why I didn't feel the need to try it again when I bought it for the group.
Galaxy Brownie
I hadn't had the Confetti Milkshake before though so I did try a piece of that during the class. I loved almost everything about it. Loved the flavor, loved the cookie texture and even liked the frosting. I like pretty much all of Crumbl's sugar cookie type cookies - and by sugar cookies I mean anything non-chocolate, non-peanut butter and anything vanilla-based. That includes cake batter flavor. The only thing I didn't care for in this cookie were the sprinkles that made up the confetti in the name. I don't like sprinkles so the crunch just interfered with the texture of the cookie. I'm glad I tried it though and if there was a way for me to have this cookie without the "confetti", I'd get it again.
Inside shot of the Confetti Milkshake

No comments:

Post a Comment