Friday, April 2, 2021

Ultimate Cookies and Cream Blondies

Ultimate Cookies & Cream Blondies - made March 7, 2021, adapted from Baker by Nature
I just posted a similar recipe for Oreo Blondies from Six Sisters' Stuff. The only reason I'm posting a similar recipe so soon after the last one is there were still Oreos left in the package and I was afraid I was going to eat them all. Which I shouldn't do (I think) so I tried out this recipe from Baker by Nature to use up the rest of the Oreos.
This one was a good blondie bar as well. I can't tell you if it was better than the other one because I only had a sliver of each. Because, let's be honest, I was only it in for the Oreos and I ate that "straight".
Still, for cookies and cream fans, any kind of Oreo blondie has to be good, right? Just don't overbake them. And don't skimp on the Oreos.

2 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
1 cup Oreos, roughly chopped 
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
  3. In a mixing bowl, beat together melted butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix to combine. Add dry ingredients and mix just until combined. 
  4. Fold in chocolate chips, white chocolate chunks and chopped Oreos. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Beat for 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and middle is set. Cool completely and cut into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment