1/2 cup sugar
Pinch of salt
2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
3/4 cup Kraft caramel bits
1 can (14 ounces) regular sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9x13” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter in a stand mixer until smooth. Mix in flour, sugar, and salt. Beat until the mixture is crumbly. It’s done mixing when you can press it together between your fingers and it sticks together.
- Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove hot crust from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut, and caramels.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden around the edges. Cool completely before cutting.