1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 small package Jell-O instant vanilla pudding mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups flour
3 cups oatmeal, old-fashioned or quick
1 cup chocolate chips
- In stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add Jell-O and mix until combined.
- With mixer still running, add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Pour in dry ingredients and blend until no streaks of flour remain.
- Add oatmeal and chocolate chips, stirring in by hand or using the lowest setting on the mixer.
- Using a cookie scoop, portion dough into golf-ball size balls. Cover and chill or freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Space frozen cookie dough balls evenly on baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges just start to brown and middles no longer look raw or shiny.