Cookies and Creme pudding mix so it's like amped-up Oreos in a different form. I had the devil's own time finding the pudding mix because Target, Trader Joe's and Costco don't carry them and I don't shop anywhere else for packaged foods. So amazon to the rescue. They're pricier than a regular box of pudding mix but in the interest of recipe tasting, what the heck. And thank you amazon prime and 2-day shipping.
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 4.2-ounce package Cookies n'Creme pudding mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
10 Oreos, chopped
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if baking right away).
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
- Add chopped Oreos and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and chill briefly if desired. When ready to bake, line baking sheets with parchment paper and space cookies evenly on sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until middles no longer look raw.
- Cool completely on wire rack.