Sunday, August 14, 2022

Crumbl Cookies review #28 - Banana Bread cookie

Crumbl Cookies review #28: Banana Bread cookie, visited August 5, 2022
Someday I'm going to get caught up enough to publish my reviews of Crumbl cookies the same week the flavor(s) I've tried are actually available. Today is not that day. Tomorrow's not looking good either. 
This was from a couple of weeks ago. It was also a week that I could have either skipped entirely or found it was easy to go with just one flavor. I had already had the chocolate caramel before, I don't like mint and chocolate together, I'd rather eat strawberries in their original form than in a cookie and I don't care for peanut butter so it was easy to pass up the monster cookie. Which only left me with one viable flavor. And as you can tell, I didn't skip the week and the only flavor that tempted me was the banana bread cookie. 
This was the display cookie - banana bread

Turns out, I should've skipped this week after all. Not that the banana bread cookie was bad because it wasn't. But it was fully baked which means, while it wasn't exactly dry, it also wasn't moist and didn't have the soft, underbaked texture I prefer in my Crumbl cookies. 

The middle part of the cookie came closest to it but overall, the flavor wasn't anything special and it appears that I don't like bready cookies. Glad I tried it, glad the icing was light, wouldn't get again.



No comments:

Post a Comment