Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Cupcakes from Nadia Cakes

Cupcakes from Nadia Cakes - received August 1, 2018 via Goldbelly
I am frightfully remiss in not blogging this sooner, especially since - no lie - these were likely the best mail order cupcakes I've ever had.
Well, I only had one of the twelve and shared the rest with my coworkers (I was on a blasted diet at the time) but the one I did have was freaking delicious. My coworkers were equally enthusiastic about the rest so I can only assume the other 11 (which I still think longingly of months later) were also amazing.

My college roommate Caroline sent these to me for my birthday. I'd gotten cupcakes through the mail before and, like those others, these were beautifully presented and packaged, each cupcake securely in its own cavity, packed snugly in an insulated shipping box.
Except one of the lemon cupcakes that had its topper of frosting slide half off, the rest came demurely pristine for the most part, despite being shipped in the summer heat and likely not handled with the reverence that was their due.
As you can tell from the pictures, they were super cute. A little too much frosting for me but still, cute is cute. I also appreciated the variety of flavors as well as the different looks to each flavor.
Did I mention they were freaking delicious? Seriously, probably one of the best if not the best mail order cupcakes I've ever gotten. Probably because they arrived still moist with perfect cakey texture and great flavor. Major thumbs up for Nadia Cakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment