Monday, April 22, 2019

Restaurant Review: Sushi One

Sushi One - lunch on March 24, 2019
My sister recommended this place when we went out to lunch after church with our parents. She comes here during the weekday for lunch with her colleagues.
Sashimi Combo, 9 pieces - $12.95
She's the only one among the four of us who eats sashimi and her order came out quickly. The orders for the rest of us had to be cooked first so we waited a little longer, ha.
Chicken Teriyaki with steamed rice $9.95
I got the ubiquitous Chicken Teriyaki which my family could tell you they could predict I'd always get. Not true. Sometimes I get the Beef Teriyaki, lol. What? Not the most adventurous palate here. I like tempura but only shrimp tempura and sweet potato. For the rest, if you had to eat a vegetable (something my inner 9-year-old self tries to avoid doing), it seems pointless to bread it and deep fry it and thereby rob it of its nutritional intent. Might as well eat a french fry, I say.
Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura $11.95
In any case, overall, this place was pretty good. Prices are fairly reasonable as are the portion sizes. You can't go wrong with Chicken Teriyaki either.
Yakisoba with Shrimp Tempura $11.95

No comments:

Post a Comment