1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup Heath toffee bits
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract; mix until well combined.
- Stir in flour, mixing just until incorporated.
- Fold in Heath toffee bits.
- Divide dough in half and place on top of a sheet of plastic wrap. Form the dough into a log about 6" long and 1.5" in diameter. Wrap each log with the plastic wrap and refrigerate dough logs for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove plastic wrap from rolls and cut into 1/4" slices. Place slices about 2" apart on baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.