Friday, August 30, 2024

Crumbl Cookies review #80 - Banana Pudding

Crumbl Cookies review #80: Banana Pudding - visited August 20, 2024
                                             
I meant to write and publish this post last week when the Banana Pudding was available but alas, time got away from me. I did attempt to get it early in the week so I'd have time but when I went last Monday, they were already sold out. Presumably that was a combination of learning to make a new dessert and underestimating its popularity. While slightly inconvenient at the time, I was glad my store presumably had a winner if they weren't able to keep it in stock so early in the day.


Fortunately I had reason to be in the area the following day and was able to get one. Like the Dirt Cake Cup, this was served in a similar container and the store employee offered me a spoon. So it was easy enough to expect this is what it says it is: pudding.

If you like Crumbl's Banana Cream Pie cookie, you might like the Banana Pudding as it seems like the pudding is the exact same filling as in the cookie. 

So it was creamy pudding with pieces of real banana, topped with whipped cream. I liked the pudding itself and for me, the best part were the banana pieces in them, perfectly ripe and fresh. I would've preferred mine without whipped cream but a little was fine. This doesn't displace the banana cream pie cookie though as I like the cookie shell of that. But this was good to try and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment