Friday, October 20, 2023

Crumbl Cookies review #57 - Snickerdoodle Sandwich 2.0 (test cookie)

Crumbl Cookies review #57 - Snickerdoodle Sandwich 2.0 (test cookie), visited October 11, 2023 
The October 11, 2023 test cookies were hardly anything new as one flavor was the skillet cookie which had already been tested and the other was the snickerdoodle sandwich again.
But presumably Crumbl made some tweaks to both and was testing those tweaks. My store opted for the snickerdoodle sandwich and I enjoyed that one last time so I got it again this week.


This new version hardly rates its own post as the cookies and filling seem exactly the same and the only difference I could tell is the white glaze drizzle on top. It just seemed like vanilla icing. I couldn't tell you if it was white chocolate or cream cheese or just powdered sugar and milk whisked together to make the icing. 
Like last time, I enjoyed the cookies more than the filling but it's still a good sandwich cookie. I prefer it plain though so I hope Crumbl doesn't go with the icing version. It might look prettier but to me, it doesn't add anything to the cookie other than more work for the employees to make the icing and drizzle it and more mess for the customers to eat it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment