Friday, July 30, 2021

Air Fryer Chicken Legs

Air Fryer Chicken Thighs (or Legs) - made July 20, 2021, modified from Courtney's Sweets
Every once in awhile, I'll throw in a real food recipe. This is one I've had on my pinterest board for donkey's years and never actually tried. It was time to change that.
I modified it very slightly, mostly a tiny increase in the amount of brown sugar as well as using drumsticks instead of chicken thighs, mostly because that's what I had in my freezer.
This is an easy and tasty quick meal, perfect for a weeknight when you've had a full and busy day at work and don't want to put a lot of thought into "what's for dinner?" Long live my air fryer for these kinds of meals.
6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or drumsticks)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon brown sugar
  1. Mix together the seasonings then sprinkle over chicken. 
  2. Place chicken in air fryer for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Flip and cook for another 10 minutes or until the thickest part of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment