|Popping out of the top|
|After I took the top layer off and baked the rest|
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
4 large ramekins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Have melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Roll out or stretch each quarter slightly, place a teaspoon of Nutella or cookie butter filling in the center, pinch the edges together to enclose the filling completely and roll into a ball.
- Coat in melted butter then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Arrange dough balls in even layer in ramekin, filling each ramekin no more than 2/3 full to allow room for the dough balls to expand as they bake.
- Bake until tops are golden. Drizzle melted Nutella (or cookie butter) over top and serve warm.