2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
¼ cup flour
¼ teaspoon salt
Nutella Crunch Topping
1 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup Nutella
1 tablespoon butter
1 to 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal (more if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 8 x 8 pan with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together over low heat in a medium saucepan. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the sugar. Stir well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, stirring until smooth. Add chocolate chips, flour and vanilla salt. Stir until well blended.
- Pour into pan and place in oven. Bake for 35-45 minutes, toothpick inserted in the center should come out with a few moist crumbs. Remove and cool on a rack.