Thursday, November 17, 2022

A Roundup of Thanksgiving Desserts

We're a week out from Thanksgiving (my head just exploded) and I haven't done a recipe roundup in awhile so I thought it'd be apropos to do one now for Thanksgiving, in case anyone is still thinking about what to make and wants to do some grocery shopping this weekend. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and it's also got the best food, yes??

So here are my favorites of the season with links to the recipes for your ease of use:

(Okay, cornbread isn't technically a dessert but this Sweet Potato Honey Cornbread is so good, I would gladly swap dessert calories for an extra piece of this. And considering what a dessert fiend I am, that says something.)


(better than pecan pie in my opinion and cuter to boot)

(a good alternative to pumpkin pie, seriously)

(a perennial fall and winter favorite dessert, Thanksgiving or not - don't forget the ice cream)

You'll notice that none of these are pies. And you'd be right. I have yet to master the art of the flaky pie crust. This year, I'm going to Dominique Ansel's bakery for pie (stay tuned).

No comments:

Post a Comment