|The plain, unglazed version|
2 teaspoons vanilla extract 4 cups all-purpose flour
Biscoff spread or Speculoos cookie butter
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla; add flour and mix well.
- Scoop cookies with a small cookie scoop and form into small, thick discs. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on the size of the cookie.
- Let cookies cool completely then spread a thin (or thick) layer of cookie butter on half of the cookies and sandwich with the rest of the cookies.