Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Eatery Review: Premier Pizza

Premier Pizza - lunch on July 31, 2013
I'm blogging out of order about the places where I've eaten but I didn't want to skip this one.  One of my coworkers and I went to get lunch near the office.  The main purpose of the trip (at least for me) was to go to Prolific Oven but since neither of us wanted to get lunch there, we opted for Premier Pizza instead.  Both are located in the same strip mall and we both had meetings until noon so we didn't arrive until the height of the lunch rush. 
Neither one of us had a lot of time for lunch since duty called back at the office but fortunately, Premier Pizza is quick.  You can order pizza by the slice of whatever is available at the time so there's no wait time for the pizza to bake.  This is also a good place to go to if you're hungry and on a budget.  One slice of pizza is $4.25 and the slices are huge!  It's literally a quarter of a pizza. For under $5, you can pretty much fill up for the rest of the day.  What I like about them is their crust; it's soft and thick crust but not too dense or hard. 
 
Premier Pizza also specializes in corporate catering and it's how I heard about them in the first place when my old company ordered in for lunch and I tried out their pizza.  They have four locations to serve the South Bay and Silicon Valley. They're a good option when you have to feed a lot of people at once and the different choices of toppings means you can easily accommodate both vegetarians and meat lovers alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment