Friday, September 27, 2013

Restaurant Review: Pho Khang

Pho Khang - lunch on September 10, 2013, 3.5 star rating on yelp
 
This is one of those places where it's convenient to go for a quick lunch.  It's near my office, the service is fast and the menu offers a variety of items so regardless of who you go with, everyone can find something they want.
For me, of course, it's always about the pad thai (no bean sprouts). I generally like pad thai at most places and even though this isn't a particular standout, it's still good and a reliable order.  Actually, I can't even speak to how the rest of the menu is since I only ever order the pad thai here but my coworker likes the pho. For less than $10, it's a good place to go for an informal and quick lunch.  You get seated at a numbered table, your order is taken, brought out in 5-8 minutes and you go up to the cashier to let them know your table number, pay and you're out the door. Perfect when you've got a day full of meetings, less than an hour to eat lunch and (cough) didn't feel like bringing your own lunch that day.
Pad Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment