Tuesday, December 11, 2012

IHOP Pancakes

IHOP Pancakes - made November 30, 2012 from Cookin' Up North
I had made an IHOP pancakes knock off recipe long ago and I thought I had it on my blog but it seems I don't.  So I tried this one from Cookin' Up North's blog as I think it's the same recipe I tried before.  It's a nice basic pancake recipe, not as fluffy as the Orange Cinnamon Roll Pancakes but still a good option if you need to use up buttermilk and don't have anything but baking ingredients in your house.....again.

1 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
pinch of salt
1 egg, beaten
1 1/4 c. buttermilk
2 Tbsp. melted butter
1/4 c. sugar

Stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder,and salt. Mix the egg with the buttermilk and add to the flour mixture, stirring only until smooth. Add the melted butter and sugar. Fry on a greased griddle. Serves 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment