Nutella Hazelnut Toffee Magic Cookie Bars (adds a layer of Nutella over the crust), Oreo Rolo Magic Cookie Bars (crushed Oreos as the base instead of graham cracker crumbs) and Almond Joy Cookie Bars.
8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 cup granulated sugar
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
1/2 teaspoon salt
sweetened coconut flakes
semisweet chocolate chips
chopped toasted pecans
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9 x 9" baking pan with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the top half of a double boiler set over hot water, melt butter and chocolate, whisking until melted and smooth. Let stand 5 minutes before adding sugar, mixing thoroughly. Add eggs and vanilla extract, beating until combined.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and salt; mix until completely combined and batter is glossy.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle top with coconut flakes, butterscotch morsels and chocolate chips. Sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans then pour sweetened condensed milk, coating top evenly.
- Return brownies to oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 1 hour before lifting out of pan and cutting into squares.