3 cups flour
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
- Mix butter with sugars in a different bowl. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture and combine. Then add chips and nuts.
- Portion into golf-ball-sized dough balls and chill or freeze for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Space evenly on parchment-lined baking sheets and bake 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. The tops might still look doughy but they will cook as they sit on the cookie sheet. Let sit on cookie sheets for 5 minutes then remove to wire rack and let cool.