1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9 baking dish with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pot, melt the butter and white chocolate chips over low heat, stirring frequently, just until it’s melted. (The mixture will appear slightly curdled.) Remove from the heat and cool. Do not overheat or butter and white chocolate will not blend.
- Stir in the flour, sugar, vanilla, salt and eggs until well blended. Spread mixture evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool.
- : In a medium bowl, mix all the glaze ingredients until nice and smooth & spreadable. You can add more milk a tablespoon at a time if needed. Spread glaze over cooled brownies.