3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 3.4-ounce package vanilla instant pudding mix
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cups flour
3 cups oatmeal
1 cup chocolate chips (mini, regular or chunks)
1 cup Raisinets
- On the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add vanilla pudding mix and beat until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just incorporated.
- Add in dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Add oatmeal, chocolate chips and Raisinets, mixing with a wooden spoon.
- Portion into golf-ball-size dough balls, cover and chill or freeze for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Evenly space frozen dough balls on baking sheets and bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden and middles are no longer shiny or raw-looking. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.