tart tamper so it took only seconds to turn the puffy, muffin-shaped "cookies" into cookie cups. If you don't have a tart tamper, just use the rounded side of a teaspoon to press an indent in the center. Then you drop a dollop of nutella in the indents. You can top with the topping of your choice like mini chocolate chips, chopped toasted almonds or, like I did, with toffee bits.
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cream butter and both sugars in bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until incorporated.
- Gradually add dry ingredients until combined.
- Roll dough into balls 1.5" thick.
- Place in mini muffin tin and bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 2 minutes. Make wells in the center for the nutella with the back of a teaspoon or tablespoon (I used a tart shaper). Add 1 tablespoon of nutella to each cup. Let cool 15 - 20 minutes.