Friday, August 14, 2015

Bakery Review: Noe Valley Bakery

Noe Valley Bakery - July 20, 2015
This isn't really a bakery review since I've never personally been to Noe Valley Bakery in San Francisco so I can't comment on the bakery itself.
But my team at work brought in this red velvet cake from that bakery for my birthday last month and it was so good I thought it was worth a shout out on my blog.
I love red velvet cake. I love a moist red velvet cake even more and that's what this was. It was a 4-layer tower of goodness of moist, rich cake with just the right perfectly cakey texture that marks a good cake. Even better, the cream cheese frosting wasn't too tangy and had just the right amount of sweetness. I also liked the elegant simple presentation of the cake itself.

My coworkers and I enjoyed it thoroughly. From start to finish, I think we ended up at the empty plate below in a matter of minutes. I've now added Noe Valley Bakery to my list of must-visit bakeries in San Francisco; this cake alone is worth a visit.

1 comment:

  1. Try the carrot 🥕 cake, it's out of this planet towering goodness, 👅 yum

    ReplyDelete