1/4 cup Nutella
2 ripe (but not overly ripe) bananas
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and unroll.
- Spread 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of Nutella on the wide end of each roll.
- Cut each banana into 4 pieces. Place one at the wide end of each roll on top of Nutella,
- Roll the dough into crescent and seal around banana and Nutella completely.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll each crescent roll in mixture.
- Place roll on baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, until browned.
- Serve warm.