Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wedding in Winnipeg

You know it's been busy when I've barely baked and haven't blogged in over a week.  I was gone for a few days at my cousin's wedding in Winnipeg last weekend.  It was fun to have a mini family reunion with some of my relatives and I'm glad to have been able to be a part of the wedding festivities.  Her dress was gorgeous:


Being food-obsessed, I took almost as many pictures of the food as I did of the family and the wedding activities.
Mini quiches and stuffed mushrooms were 2 of the appetizers
Followed by mushroom soup
One of the entrees was beef tenderloin with scalloped potatoes and veggies
Dessert was "Flight of Mousse"
And of course the beautiful wedding cake - Red Velvet
 Congratulations to Romina and Nick!  Thanks for a beautiful wedding!

2 comments: