1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 to 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar together until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla. Add the flour and baking powder; stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top. Measure out Nutella in a glass measuring cup and microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Spread evenly over the batter. Top with remaining batter by dropping spoonfuls evenly over the Nutella and gently smoothing out the top.
- Bake for 23 to 25 minutes or until the top is no longer glossy and the edges are golden brown. Cool completely before slicing.