1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips (I used semisweet)
32 mini Reese's peanut butter cups, each cut into 4 pieces
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Cream butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add sugar and brown sugar until blended. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Portion dough into balls and chill for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lightly press 8 cut-up Reese's peanut butter cups over the top of each cookie. Cool completely.