Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Muffin Bakers! Submit your winning recipe!

Are you a muffin baker extraordinaire?  Want to win a signed copy of Joanne Chang's Flour, Too AND have bragging rights that you have an awesome muffin recipe that'll get featured online for the world to drool over?

Then send the recipe of your best homemade creation to The Christian Science Monitor's Stir It Up! at food@csps.com.  Contest rules are here.  Deadline is tomorrow, July 31, so pass the word along!

As a side note: no, I will not be entering.  Simply because I tend to have a heavy hand with muffins and I could probably count on the fingers of one the number of times I've made really good muffins.

Pinky: Glazed Doughnut Muffins
Index finger: Pineapple Upside Up Muffin
Thumb: Pralines and Cream Pecan Caramel Muffins

Uh, still have 2 more fingers and I ran out of good muffin recipes I've made....

No comments:

Post a Comment