1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup old-fashioned oats
2 cups flaked coconut
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup light corn syrup
8 ounces toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crust: Combine flour, oats, coconut, salt and brown sugar in a large bowl of an electric mixer and mix at low speed.
- Add butter and mix until a crumbly dough forms. Add egg and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of dough for topping. Press remaining dough into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Filling: combine sweetened condensed milk and corn syrup in a small bowl; mix until combined. Pour evenly over hot crust. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Top evenly with reserved crust mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Cool and cut into bars.