Averie Cooks, my go-to source for fat, chubby, thick, sink-your-teeth-into-them cookies. But nope, I actually found this one on Imperial Sugar via pinterest.
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar together for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add melted chocolate and stir until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth and incorporated.
- Stir in dry ingredients into chocolate mixture until dough forms. Do not overmix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough briefly until firm enough to mold into golf-sized dough balls. Portion into dough balls and freeze until firm or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Space dough balls evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 12-13 minutes until edges are set.
- Cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.