Buttery Tea Balls I like to make.
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Mix together granulated and brown sugars in the bowl of a standing electric mixer. Pour in cooled melted butter and mix to combine. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing briefly after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- On low speed, add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Portion into dough balls, cover and chill or freeze overnight or several hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place confectioners' sugar in small shallow bowl. Roll dough balls in confectioners' sugar and evenly space on lined baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set.