Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bake Sale Goodies

I'll blog each recipe separately in the next few days but I wanted to at least put up pictures of what I made for the bake sale tomorrow.  In case any locals in the Bay Area want to stop by, here's a sample of what'll be available for sale.  Remember it's for a good cause, to help a family in need after a horrific accident took the lives of the parents and injured their children.  The bake sale will be held at the Starbucks on Main Street in Los Altos, CA, starting at 9:30 am tomorrow, Sunday, October 2.  In addition to the Chilled Peanut Butter Brownies, I also made:

Macadamia Caramel Brownies

Coconut Cream Cheese Brownies with Oreo crust

Toffee Pound Cake

Almond Joy Brownies

My friend Robbie also gave me this sample of what her daughter Molly, also another baker, is baking for the bake sale - super cute, don't miss out!


No comments:

Post a Comment