|Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet covered with Nutella|
|Cookie Butter skillet cookie|
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup + 1 tablespoon flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk chocolate chunks
1/3 cup cookie butter
vanilla bean ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray two 6-inch cast iron skillets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt brown over medium heat, stirring often, until it bubbles and milk solids turn brown. Turn off heat and add brown sugar and granulated sugar, stirring until completely blended. Cool slightly.
- Add egg and vanilla, stir until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Pour half of the cookie batter into 1 6" skillet, adding dollops of cookie butter and covering with dough,
- Add milk chocolate chips to other half of the cookie batter and pour into second skillet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown and middles no longer look like raw dough. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add vanilla bean ice cream and serve.