Chocolate Chip Cookies - any chocolate chip cookie recipe will do
- Prepare cookie dough as directed and portion into golf ball size balls. Chill until firm. Do not bake separately.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8” baking pan with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour half the brownie batter in prepared pan. Cut 8 dough balls in half (you will have extra dough to bake just as cookies). Arrange each half, cut side down, in a 4 x 4 formation, spacing them evenly. Pour remaining brownie batter over them covering dough balls completely.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center into the brownie portion (try to avoid poking into the cookie dough ball) comes out with moist crumbs.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.