1 1/2 C sugar
1 1/2 t vanilla
3 C flour
2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 t cream of tartar
dash of salt
1 medium bag (12 oz) Plain M&M's, Valentine edition
- Cream the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix for 2 more minutes.
- In a separate small mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients. Add to the butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour in your M&M's and mix just until combined. Form into round balls (about 2 inches in size) and lay onto a cookie sheet (or chill or freeze for several hours). Press the tops down slightly.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until you see the cookies start to crack. If desired, press remaining M&Ms over the tops of baked cookies as soon as you remove from the oven.