Friday, August 24, 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota - Day 2 dinner

Just by looking at the pictures, you might wonder if all I did in Minneapolis was eat.  It probably seems like it.  I did attend the all-day meeting that was the entire purpose of the trip.  And I did workout two more times after the first night.  You just won't catch me posting pictures of me in all my sweaty (non)glory in the gym.  So here's the food instead.  For the second night's dinner, we went to an Italian restaurant called La Bar Grassa.  We shared entrees family style and of course, dessert.  Another wonderful meal with great company.  We all had a good time.  Enjoy the meal with your eyes - at least it's calorie-free that way.

Gnocchi in Orange Sauce got rave reviews from the team
Pressed Chicken - juicy and perfectly seasoned
Blanket Noodles in a Veal Ragu sauce
Spaghetti Carbonara
Soft Eggs with Lobster - my favorite of the appetizers
Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies with Creme Anglaise
Cheesecake
Crespelle with butterscotch filling
Apricot Torte

No comments:

Post a Comment